Re: [LUG] Dansguardian

First I must apologise if I've missed the post that covers this point:
You want staff to see web pages that are not proxied as they need to be up to
date?
Write your web pages properly!

<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

or

<META http-equiv="Expires" content="Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:25:27 GMT">

The proxy should drop/not keep its copies and get new ones every time.
Check your proxies documentation for this as MS probably buggered up the
standard somehow....
Tom te tom te tom