Re: [LUG] Kernel 2.6.30 is out ...

Grant Sewell wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:21:13 +0100
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> I remember when the 2.0.30 was out,  :)
>>
>> Paul
>
> My first was 2.2.14.  Just a mere youngster. :)

*Cough*

I have emails discussing getting Linux working on a Thinkpad running
the 1.1.4<something> kernel with a DX4-100 processor.  I'd already had
it running on a few 386-<not very fast at all> type boxes before then
though.

Them were the days when you could fit the entire kernel sources on a
single floppy.  Who remembers the TAMU and SLS distributions (or even
HJ Lu's boot/root)?

Jumpers for goalposts...

James