Re: [LUG] Im moving back to windows

Keith Abraham wrote:

> I'm getting really fed up with this sort of rubbish!

Well said, I'm wondering if Max had read the first article in the thread
at all.

Note when video driver installs go wrong on Windows, it typically
doesn't bail you out to a command line just a mangled or blank video
screen, you need to know techie stuff to back out to the default VGA
driver. Indeed one time it happened to me it was simpler simply to
switch out the video card than fight MS Windows into co-operating. Which
is fine if you have a spare or onboard graphics card....

Nvidia graphics drivers are usually available in Debian non-free, which
is the preferred method of installing most non-free software for most
Debian users. As explained in:

http://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers

Which is first hit for "debian nvidia".