Re: [LUG] DNS Servers and Test server

Brown Richard wrote:
> Hi Dave

>>> <snip>
>>> The server is co-located in Bodmin.
>>> Yes we now have a data centre in Bodmin! They are still negotiating
>>> on
>>> line speeds and will up the connection rates within the next six
>>> months.
>>>

>>> </snip>
>>>
>> MacAce.net?
>>

> That is it. macace.net.
> --
> Kind regards
> Rich
> http://www.cregy.co.uk
> Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.
> Romans 12 v 1

Hi Rich

I only asked as I recall them being mentioned in a conversation about
data centres in Cornwall and IIRC, they were mentioned as resellers (I
did a whois lookup and they do show as ENTA customers).

Maybe they have moved up in the world, interestingly, I google mapped
the contact address and it shows up as a unit near ASDA - not that
Google is accurate but I cant help wonder if that *IS* where their data
centre is then what kind of connection they have from there to where
ENTA's kit is housed - I can't see it being fibre!

Mac mini, hmmm now there is an interesting choice of server platform and
not one you will see many hosting companies offering. I'm not saying
there is any thing wrong with it just that it isn't exactly the first
choice that springs to mind when considering server hosting :)

Dave