[LUG] High street store handbagged by angry pensioner

Hi folks,

This has just been posted on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list, I thought it
might be of interest.  Now I personally don't shop at John Lewis (in
fact I don't even know where their nearest store is) but I don't like
how the sales person reacted.  Saying that though, Argos has some funny
returns policies on things like MP3 players and Sony Playstation 2
Singstar Microphones where you can't return them if they're not faulty
as they're classed as 'software'.

Rob