[LUG] Web Advertizing

I have this Email today

"Hi,

I work for Linkstar, a leading broker of online advertising, dealing
with many thousands of independent webmasters worldwide.

I've had a look at minionsbandb.co.uk and think that it would be a good
match for our client, whose target demographic is similar to your own.
We're working on their behalf to acquire advertising from quality
websites such as your own.

We would be interested in purchasing advertising in the form of a
text-based advertisement on your site. To reduce unnecessary admin and
hassle, we prefer to pay a fixed annual fee for such advertisements."

Is it a scam of some type.

if not I'm flattered, but how can I determine the value of an Advert on
My (Small) site?
I have the Apache logs which show the views but I can't be asked to look
at them on a regular basis.  Is there a script to access the value of
"hits" on a site?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386