Re: [LUG] Devolo

Neil

I've not used the Devolo kit but have had more than good results with
the equivalent Netgear kit at customer sites.

In my experience, as long as you plug into the same fuse box, then it
will work. My house has 3 fuse boxes (one on each floor) as it was
originally 3 separate units - the Netgear kit won't work across floors.
Fortunately my DG834 with extension arials on the receivers is powerful
enough to solve the problem.

Martin