Re: [LUG] OT: SW MP Allowances Spreadsheet

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 09:34:44PM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> The Guardian site also includes staffing costs in their spreadsheet in
> extra columns.
>
> I agree with James, that it is not the amount, but what was claimed that
> is relevant. Although the amount might be a good clue to finding abuses
> or oddities.

With apologies for all the errors in the spreadsheet, I was really
interested in seeing how total claims varied and whether there was any
consistency between parties.

Anyway elections are coming up next week and so far the only party to
have canvassed my vote (and been asked were going to do about cutting
costs by implementing FLOSS) has been the Lib Dems

> I haven't seen any controversy on local MPs reported, <snip>

Steen (C, Totnes) has just been reported.

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.