Re: [LUG] OT: SW MP Allowances Spreadsheet

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 20:04 +0100, Shaun Orchard wrote:

> You seem to have forgotten a certain Mr. Taylor (Truro and St.
> Austell). Looking at the spreadsheet he appears to be claiming the
> maximum ACA. Unfortunately he's stepping down for the next election so
> I can't vote against him.
Surely it's what they claim for that is the issue, not the amount? Some
MP's do a lot of work that costs more to do, such as paying the staff
that does the research etc.

Mine has 3 staff whom I can write to to get to him - recently I wrote
about the government policy on FSW and he got the minister to reply. It
all takes time and effort.

Taylor has been very active over the years IMHO.

Ducks behind computer screen as politics doesn't mix with anything else
really.

James
--
james kilty