Re: [LUG] Free e-Books for Linux

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 17:59, Rob Beard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I found this (actually linked from a Blog about Windows 7) and thought
> it might be interesting:
>
> http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2009/05/10/10-free-linux-ebooks-for-beginners/
>
> It's a few e-Books for Linux which might be of some use to beginners.  A
> couple of them are available in HTML and others are available in PDF.
> I'm going to have a look at them later and see if any of them could
> maybe be distributed on The Open Disc.
>
> Rob
Thanks very much for that.
And excuse me while I get on my high 'my little pony' and  point out how
blissfull it is to use the HTML version of the 'Bash Guide for Beginners' on
one side of the screen and a terminal on the other, compared with
one of the PDF's which either involves printing or another screen to make
useful.
</falls off pony>
Tom te tom te tom