Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Re: Ripping Clasical CDs: WAS Re: Music CD Database

It's certainly true that compressed classical music through small
headphones is not of the same quality as heard straight off CD through
decent speakers, but when I am travelling, I'd rather be able to listen
to something, even if the quality is degraded a bit (and I also usually
have background noise to contend with). Having gaps in the middle of
passages is really annoying though!

Thanks for all the responses.

Phil