Re: [LUG] Music CD Database

Neil Winchurst wrote:

> In my Windows days I would have used Borland Paradox and had the
> database set up and in use in half a day, easily. Unfortunately there is
> no equivalent program yet in Linux.

I'm with Grant that OOBase would be fine for same.

But I was wondering - you don't seem to be storing anything that isn't
in say Rhythmbox - so if you just ripped the CDs as suggested already....

 Simon, whose CD collection is small, and yet Rhythmbox says there is a
1/3 of it I've never listened to since ripping it 30 months ago.