Re: [LUG] Fwd: "Ubuntu In The Clouds - The Revolution" (Press Release Attached)

Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Thought you might be interested in this:

We need to perhaps look in to this further, and find out facts,  so if,
at a later group meeting someone does ask, we can give them clear advise
based on facts, backedf up by evidence to support our arguments for /
against this technology.

in addition,  we should look at how this can be done,anyway, if I don't
need this cloud technology,    then i need a way of doing the same
thing, with a normal linux desktop.

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net
Support Open and ISO standard file formats ISO 26300 odf
http://www.odfalliance.org
Next Linux User Group meet :Saturday ** May 9th ** : 3pm,  Shoreline
Cafe Paignton
Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope - Launched April 23rd, 2009