[LUG] School Server

Hi Guys

I had a chat with a school head yesterday who is once again investing
in RM technology. I have tried to persuade her otherwise but her
reasons cannot be disputed with. Namely that the support is full. If
it breaks down someone comes and fixes it. If it needs updating the
computer automatically updates. She doesn't have to do anything to the
server - it just works.

So can we respond to this please? Firstly is it possible to create a
server that updates itself? Secondly, is there anyway we can encourage
her to look at different systems? Any thoughts would be welcome -
thanks.
--
Kind regards
Rich