Re: [LUG] Made the switch to Lenny

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 01:27, Ray Smith wrote:
> Adam Latham wrote:
> Completely understand about the orange/brown ubuntu theme.
> All I did was change the theme and wallpaper. Why change the whole o/s
> when it's easier to change a couple of settings ?
> I find bloat has a tendency to creep up gradually no matter what O/S I use.
That seemed to be a major argument against linux - that hideous theme. And
from people who regularly personalised their W$ desktops too!

Adam - does it come with FF3.1 and if so does the new Javascript engine do the
business? (We've had some builders moved in so I cant play on my spare
computers - I'm gagging to try this out!)
Tom te tom te tom