[LUG] Meeting in Holsworthy

I have heard today that the wifi system in Holsworthy Memorial Hall
should now be working.

If there is enough interest I will set up a lug meeting in the Hall for
a Saturday afternoon in the near future. It will be after Easter, of
course. Could anyone who is interested please let me know what
(Saturday) date(s) would be acceptable please?

Starting with, and including, April 18th, I can organise a date to suit
the majority of those interested.

I have not organised a meeting before, so any advice will be very welcome.

If it turns out to be useful we can then discuss future meetings there.
There do not seem to be any other meetings anywhere near here, so I hope
it will be worthwhile for us.

Regards

Neil Winchurst