Re: [LUG] Trouble ticket software

Quoting Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Sugar really is everything in one place and it has an excellent
>> installation interface.
>
> Now that's intersting. I was speaking to a chap today who sells solutions
> based on Sugar too...

Check out the plugins on Sugarforge.com

You can mailmerge direct into MS Office (OpenOffice compatibility is
on the way), keep your contacts and details of appointments in sync
between your mobile, your blackberry, thunderbird and MS Outlook.

You can read all of your email in one place and emails are
automatically connected to contacts and accounts within the system.
On a single screen, you can see your entire history of meetings,
emails, telephone calls, support cases, bugs and documents attached to
an individual, a company or a lead.

As you can tell from the above, I'm a big fan.

If you want any more information, let me know.  I've got a test server
that you can access and have a play if you wish?

Matt.

P.S. I'm not affiliated with SugarCRM at all nor do I earn any money
from telling people about it (they'd stop my benefits if I did and I
can't afford to go self-employed just yet!).

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx