Re: [LUG] Trouble ticket software

Quoting Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi folks,
>
> I wondered if anyone could recommend a simple easy to use (and install)
> Trouble Ticket package, ideally a GPL'd one or something that is Open
> Source?

I've used both OTRS and RT and whilst they're both very powerful, I'd
argue (certainly in the case of RT!) that they're not very easy to
install.

I've started to use SugarCRM for everything these days.  It's a
fantastic CRM and the bug/case tracker is very useful.  It will also
integrate incredibly easily with joomla allowing for customer logins
on your website that allow clients to update/create support tickets
that are auto-assigned to their account within Sugar.

Sugar really is everything in one place and it has an excellent
installation interface.

HTH,

M.
--