Re: [LUG] Firefox3

>> 2009/3/6 Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> yes, I can have both versions available at the same time. I installed
> FF3 using Adept. The latest version was there for me (3.0.7) as I have
> the backports repository enabled.

You might want to avoid sharing your profile between both; use the
-profilemanager option to create new profiles

You can also grab any of the builds at
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/
and stick them in your userspace and run them

I use nightlies/trunk which is the very latest (actually called minefield)

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility