Re: [LUG] IPCop with 3G modem as a backup connection

I too am sticking with them for now, my speeds don't seem too bad (it is a contended service after all). Depending on how things continue or how the new wholesaler works out, I may end up going back to Zen (the off-peak allowance would be missed though).

Shaun

2009/2/26 Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 26/02/2009 19:18, Shaun Orchard wrote:
> Out of interest, what reseller are you with?
>
> If it's UKFSN, I requested a MAC using the UKFSN control panel, and
> about an hour later clicked on the page again. My MAC was there.
>
> The e-mail address associated with my account doesn't work so I don't
> know if that would ever work, but at least I got my MAC using the
> above method.
>
> Shaun

I'm with Vivaciti.  I'm sticking with Enta for the time being.  AFAIK
Jason is looking at other wholesalers so depending on what they come up
with I may make the switch to UKFSN but through another wholesaler.

Rob