[LUG] Anyone got an Athlon 3000+ 64 socket 754 chip for a Shuttle box?

Anyone got an Athlon 3000+ 64 socket 754 chip (for a Shuttle box)?

Anyone got a chip that will revive the above shuttle? Its a nice case
(with a lot of embedded energy and CO2 in it being aluminium... and a
good psu!) so pity to bin the lot for want of a cpu, so if anyone has
anything like a dead mobo with a working cpu I'd be glad to hear from
them.

With me disabled and on no income etc (cue violins) just going out and
buying a new computer isn't an option :-(