[LUG] Meetings at Holsworthy

Today I was in town and asked again about the wifi set up in the
Memorial Hall. This was supposed to have been sorted before last
Christmas. Unfortunately it is still not done. That is to say that it is
all installed, just not activated. The powers-that-be there have
promised to chase it up and let me know as soon as it is ready.
Meanwhile I am asking for details of any costs involved.

I will report any progress as soon as .... The people running the Hall
are anxious to get all this sorted as they want to have regular meetings
like ours would be arranged and running successfully.

More info soon I hope

Neil Winchurst