Re: [LUG] Meetings at Holsworthy

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 15:24 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Today I was in town and asked again about the wifi set up in the
> Memorial Hall. This was supposed to have been sorted before last
> Christmas. Unfortunately it is still not done. That is to say that it is
> all installed, just not activated. The powers-that-be there have
> promised to chase it up and let me know as soon as it is ready.
> Meanwhile I am asking for details of any costs involved.
>
> I will report any progress as soon as .... The people running the Hall
> are anxious to get all this sorted as they want to have regular meetings
> like ours would be arranged and running successfully.
>
> More info soon I hope
>
> Neil Winchurst

I have been waiting for someone to post on this thread as I only joined
the list a few days ago and had seen it on the archive :]

I live just outside Holsworthy and would be very interested in meeting
some other beardy pullover loving linux folks if a meeting was held up
this neck of the woods.

So its one more "Aye" for a Holsworthy meeting or certainly somewhere
this way would be excellent.

--
John Williams <subbass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>