Re: [LUG] UKFSN problems

Stephanie Foster wrote:

> I've been using Virgin fibre optic cable at home for over a month now
>
> Never had a moments bother
>
> Steph

What they don't tell you on the advert though is that it's not Fibre to
the Home but Fibre to the little green cabinets near your home.  I
sometimes wonder how they can get away with calling it fibre optic
broadband, I mean ADSL providers use fibre to interlink the exchanges,
so technically ADSL is fibre optic broadband too going on Virgin's
description of fibre optic broadband.

Rob