Re: [LUG] Help get Windows out of schools

Paul Sutton writes:

...while we're on this. I've got a meeting with the teahers from my
daughters school in a ouple of weeks. I not expecting them to have a
computer there as the meeting isn't about that but while there I thought I'd
take the oppertunity to point them towards Linux.
What would be most usefull would be something I could print out onto A4 to
show them. Anything at all that makes Linux look like a serious option for
them.
  I'll have a look at the DLUG site. And at the list archive but any other
suggestions welomed.
Cheers, Jon