[LUG] SuSE upgrade question

Hi
we have some new OpenSuse 11.0 boxes in the office that are having
reliability issues.

How easy is it to upgrade to 11.1? Can we just boot a DVD and select upgrade?
(we need to test this on one machine first, and if it works upgrade to
*exactly* the same binaries in a month or so on other machines, so
network upgrade is not possible.)

In term of hard lock-ups, 11.0 at least 50x less reliable than Suse 8.2

Unfortunately I have lost 50% of my machines in past 6 months due to
capacitor failure on motherboard (5 year old IBM kit), which forces
the upgrade.

best regards
Dave (at work)
--