Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Youth Centre

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 14:18, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > http://www.devonline.gov.uk/community/?action=show&doc=/db/CommunityDirec
> >tory/data/21a8e64b.xml
> >
> > I'm thinking of contacting the guy in charge and wanted to see if anyone
> > had approached him re FLOSS before?
> > Tom te tom te tom
>
> Go for it,  if they are interested we can take it from there,
I was going to offer to show them (him) some of the music software available
under linux and then perhaps offer some PC rehabilitation (thats not
ressurrection  but putting linux on old wincrates to let them fly again)
I feel brain washing youth might be a good way forward wot with all that
modern pop music and its hypnotic rythyms and what have you...
noteedit/hydrogen - anyone any good with rosegarden or similar?
Tom te tom te tom