Re: [LUG] Exwick Community Centre LTSP Pictures

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> Brown Richard wrote:
>>
>>> Can you include me in this. Can you let me know costs and specs
>>> please. Thanks
>>>

>> Yeah no problem, I can get some basic costs together in an e-mail for
>> you this week if you like?
>>
>> Rob
>>

> Same here, perhaps it may help if people ask about the exwick project,
>
> Paul

Yep, well the kit we used at Exwick included a brand new Dell PowerEdge
R300 server which has probably been superseded with something else now
and I know that the price of monitors have come down somewhat (and
Trevor provided some kit such as the gigabit switch, keyboards, mice and
cabinets) but I'll certainly put something together.  Trevor said he's
happy to release the details of the cabinets under the Free
Documentation Licence too, not sure what exactly he has but it might be
useful to anyone who is good at joinery etc (personally I'm not, but hey
it could be useful anyway).

Rob