Re: [LUG] browser stats

Title: Refresh Creations - Paignton, Devon Based Website Design Services, Website Hosting Solutions and Web Marketing Experts
Perhaps, clicking on the button could take them to some sorta browser stats display with a list of security risks / recommendations. Although, that would take a whole lot of maintenance I bet!

Simon Waters wrote:
Ryan Carson wrote:

Hmm, might be an idea to have one site dedicated to this which could
just serve button scripts to people as in, as images , something small
(88 x 31) or something, each with a personal user code, probably an
encrypted name of the domain name it coud reside on. You could generate
stats quite happily from that I'd think.

I have lots of stats - Google Analytics gives me stats - it tells me
that 60+% of people have an insecure version of the flash plugin - thing
is this information is a lot less useful to me than the people who have
the insecure flash plug-in, so it needs presenting to the user in a nice
 way that they'll actually believe.