Re: [LUG] MEET saturday

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Adrian Midgley wrote:

> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Just wondered who was actually going to the meet saturday,  apart from
>> myself,  I am still going
>
> My apologies, I must be in another place.
>
> Unless the weatehr intervenes...

Was driven back over Haldon hill by a friend earlier this evening - in the
snow at about 8:29pm ... And according to the local news it was closed due
to the snow at about 8:30pm ...

Looking at the Kennford "jamcam" it looks like it's still stopped/very
slow moving...

It's snowing here in Buckfastleigh but not really lying though.

Gordon