Re: [LUG] MEET saturday

Hi,

I was going to attend on Saturday.

I am new to the group and will be coming from Taunton, should anyone
need a lift I will have some space in my car.

I am not a programmer but a very keen computer user who works via the
internet from my home. I was introduced to Ubuntu the other year but
only had a very short time to look at it and no time to practice. I have
installed it on my laptop but can't get it configured properly and don't
really understand how it works, so don't use it.

I was hoping that by joining the group and attending the meeting I might
get my laptop set up properly, as I have no sound with Ubuntu, and would
get to know how to use the various linux software as I have only ever
used windows.

Neil