Re: [LUG] Elonex One T (not the + model): Alternate distros?

Rob Beard wrote:
> From what I understand this device was discussed only a couple of weeks
> ago and it turned out that it wasn't possible to do much if anything
> with it.  Maybe he would be better off returning it if possible and
> getting an EeePC or something along those lines instead?
>
> Rob
Thanks Rob and Richard.  I couldn't actually find it in the LUG archive,
but I then found it looking through my own mail (I tend to keep LUG mail
about three months).

A bit convoluted, but the netbook I saw belonged to a friend of *my*
friend who had said he would see if anything better could be done with it.

I've now replied telling my mate to suggest the owner tries to swap it
for something else - however it was an Xmas present from his wife so not
sure how well that would go down with her.

Kind regards,

Julian