Re: [LUG] OT: Arabic->English 'graphical' translation

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Tom Potts wrote:

On Thursday 29 January 2009 07:58, Gordon Henderson wrote:
http://www.homebrewwales.co.uk/images/pdf.jpg
nice jpg thanks - probably as usefula s the pdf itself tho!

£150 there..
Alas its got a tap - may not sound like much but they're basically a hygiene
hazard. Most 'modern' brewing equipment seems to be designed to fail. They
have been off air due to a bereavement but I will try and ring now and see if
they can do one without the tap. I'm hoping to replace taps with plastic
pipes and those roller pumps you see in heart surgery - that and
lifting/tipping where appropriate.

Peristaltic pumps if you're googling for them... Used them myself many years ago in a blood anlysis machine...

Gordon