[LUG] OT: Arabic->English 'graphical' translation

I managed to buy 2 100L stainless steel stockpots for my brewery and cannot
find anyone in the UK who does them as I want more...
I have a label from one package with what I believe is Arabic script and would
like to try and translate it to see if I can track down the supplier.
As I have no idea what it says I cant feed it into Babylon or any of the other
online translators that I know of. Has anyone seen one that I could point and
click Arabic script into the logo??
Tom te tom te tom