Re: [LUG] Courses in my area...

On 24/01/2009 14:16, Tom Potts wrote:

>>> .....do they provide those in all colleges?...
>>>
>> I don't think so, it's done by the Linux Professional Institute, but the
>> courseware is released under some sort of free licence, can't remember
>> if it's Free Documentation Licence or Creative Commons.
>>
> Any idea where I might find that - the links from LPI seem to be for pay up
> please?
> Tom te tom te tom

Well it used to be on the LinuxIT web site although I can't seem to find
it now.  Nearest I have found is this... (beware, it's a self signed SSL
certificate so Firefox will warn you about this)

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lpi-manuals/

If I find any more up to date sources I'll let you know.

Rob