[LUG] An Introduction...

Hi all,

I'm Matt and I'm currently looking at relocating to the devon/cornwall
area provided I can find a job there!

I thought I'd introduce myself and become a list member regardless of
the outcome of the job search - I figure if Popey can be a list member
of every linux list in the UK, why can't I? :oP

I've been using Linux for the best part of 10 years now starting on
SuSE, moving to Redhat then to Gentoo then Ubuntu and then Debian
before discovering Xen and VMWare and running them all at once!

I'm looking forward to taking part in the group,

Kind regards,

Matt.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace