Re: [LUG] Firefox add-on IE Tab

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Rob Beard wrote:
> Outlook Web Access should work under Firefox, it just uses a slightly
> more basic version, at least on the older versions of Exchange.

FWIW, I've been using OWA for my work email using Firefox onder Linux.
The security settings at work are rather strict, yet I haven't
experienced a single problem. We only recently started using
Outlook/Exchange, so it might not work with older versions.

IE Tab, I believe, uses IE's rendering machine so if a trojan is
making use of some bug in IE, it may or may not work in IE Tab.
Firefox, however, isn't bug free either, so it's essential to use some
kind of security software on top of that.

Martijn.