Re: [LUG] Acer aspire one. alternative linux distros.

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 20:08 +0000, Kelly Jones wrote:
> My partner has one and my advice would be to install Ubuntu, we
> quickly ran into dependency problems with the included OS.

Sounds good. I have been more inclined to go down the ubuntu route.
I am worried about sdhc card support though. I have read there are
problems with reading cards after resume and even of corruption.

I am getting the hard drive version so don't have to worry about space
so much. I have installed intrepid and fedora to usb to try them out
before so no problems about external cd drives either.

thanks for the suggestions.

Ray