[LUG] Entanet news ...

.. which I probably really shouldn't forward, but bits of an email they've
just sent me...

Gordon

>> CHANGES TO BROADBAND PRODUCTS

Further to our announcement of 19th December regarding changes to off-peak
hours in which we advised we would consult further with Partners in early
January 2009, we are happy to advise that following this consultation and
careful consideration, we will not be making any changes to the off-peak
hours associated with the existing Entanet ADSL products.

We have instead embarked on the development of new resale broadband
products with the co-operation of many of our larger Partners. Feedback
has so far been extremely encouraging and we expect to be able to advise
you of the final detail within the next few weeks, thereby allowing a
reasonable time for customers to be informed and for yourself to make any
required preparations. It is necessary for us to develop new products
because a number of market factors have impacted adversely on the long
term viability of existing products since they were created in 2005.
Please be assured, however, that we intend to develop broadband products
that continue to allow you to offer an attractive, competitive and
rewarding proposition to both existing and new customers. In the meantime,
no changes will be applied to our existing resale broadband products.