[LUG] rhythm box and ubuntu 8.10

I have just been listening to some ogg files in amarok,  loading one by
one, from a /music folder

I accidently opened one with rhythm box,  and ut didn't play,  more to
the point sound simply stopped, oggs could still be opened in amarok and
played (well it indicated visually it was playing (that moving bar chart
thing),  but no sound.

the only way I could restore sound was to log out then back in, I am not
sure if this is a bug,  but it seems to happen quite often with rhythm
box,

just wondered if anyone else was having issues with this,

Paul