Re: [LUG] TCL8.5 and TK8.5

Hello Simon

Thanks for the response.

I don't get an error message.  A window with blue background opens then
immediately closes.  And that's it.

There is no forum on the sparsa site, but there are some explicit
instructions.  Unfortunately, they're not 100% accurate and, in my case
at least, don't work.  I'll try the linuxtv site and googling linux
program linux as you suggest.

I have been wondering whether my settings require modification and
whether the software suits Ubuntu.

For which purpose do you use your pc/satellite connection?

Regards

Geoff