Re: [LUG] Amazon Music downloads

Henry Bremridge wrote:
<snip>
> And does anyone have any friendly sites for ordering last minute CD's for delivery
> before Christmas?

Well if you want to do it the old fashioned way, you should be able to
buy the physical CD online from Amazon for Christmas delivery as long as
you order by Monday and choose the Express Delivery option.

Otherwise if it was me assuming it was a chart CD (and not something
that's really obscure), I'd just pop to my local
HMV/Zavvi/Sainsburys/Tesco (delete as appropriate).

Rob