Re: [LUG] Amazon Music downloads

2008/12/20 Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Has anyone ordered an mp3 from amazon? In trying to download it it appears as
> though Amazon insists on the follwoing

Yes. I bought an album and used the Amazon MP3 Downloader on Ubuntu
8.10 to do it.

> Now I can understand "recommend", but I cannot see how I can purchase the mp3
> WITHOUT installing the downloader. Instructions are as follows

As I understand it you can download without the downloader app, but
you will need to click each mp3 individually one by one. The download
app is there to queue up multiple downloads - such as when you buy a
full album.

Cheers,
Al.