[LUG] OpenSuse 11.0 and USB keyboards?

Hi,
do any of you use USB keyboards with OpenSuse 11.0 ? Have you had
any problems?

I have had a new machine in the office for the past week, it is
the first one that does not have PS2 kbd/mouse connectors. Also
the first one to run OpenSuse 11.0.

We have had repeated problems with the keyboard stopping working
approx every 48 hrs, unplugging and replugging it do not fix.
Logging out of X, back the graphical login prompt fixes things.

Any ideas on a solution? Our next two things to do are try
different USB keyboard, and PS2 kbd/mouse via an adapter.

Very frustrating for us as we need to replace all the machines in
the office next year, and this sort of this does not inspire
confidence.
--
http://www.morgad.co.uk/index.html
DP: http://www.pgdp.net   NTP: http://www.pool.ntp.org