Re: [LUG] Perl Mongers / LUG social in Truro Sunday 14th December

Aaron Trevena wrote:

> I think I have some bizarre jinx that
> prevents me ever making it to a meeting at the Wig & Pen), and a
> couple of people assumed it might be cancelled after nobody said
> they'd still be coming.

Is the Toddler okay?

I organised a couple of meetings at the Mill on the Exe for one group,
and on two occasions it flooded and only two showed up for the other, so
I gave up, somethings aren't meant to be.

The subsequent organiser managed to organise a meeting, and loads of
people turn up. As far as I can tell she didn't do anything different.

  Simon