Re: [LUG] Perl Mongers / LUG social in Truro Sunday 14th December

2008/12/14 trewornan <trewornan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Must say I thought the turnout was disappointing although it was nice to meet
> Matthew and we had a fairly interesting chat - even discussing perl a little at
> some points.

Yes - sorry, I failed to turn up to a meet I organised (for the second
time at the same venue, I think I have some bizarre jinx that prevents
me ever making it to a meeting at the Wig & Pen), and a couple of
people assumed it might be cancelled after nobody said they'd still be
coming.

Anyway - there were at least 2 more people than I expected ;)

Hopefully we can organise something more successful after the new year.

Cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk