Re: [LUG] avoid HP this xmas

Further to what Ben said, you have to remember that to OEMs, Windows
is practically free. The price difference between Windows and Linux to
a retailer may even work in the other direction, there has to be an
initial outlay for them to set this up, which eventually has to be
absorbed by the retailer.
Regards, Ross Bearman