[LUG] Syncing mobile phone

Hi all,

I have a Nokia N95-1.  I'd like to be able to synchronize, at the very
least, my contacts-list.  I have used Wammu before now to make backups
of things, but backups are of no use if they cannot be re-instated.
I've tried Multisync, Kitchensync, Kandy and a bunch of others, but none
of them seem particularly happy with synchronizing over Bluetooth or via
the ttyACM0 device created when I plug in my phone.

Any suggestions of a good two-way contacts (and SMS if possible) backup
tool for Linux?

Cheers.
Grant.