Re: [LUG] I thought this might get a bit of a reaction

Steve Lee wrote:
> http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html
>
> </fx="runs fast" />

It seems we still have work to do,  lets just keep the pressure up and
see if we can some how take advantage of the current economic climate,
as I doubt companies will want to spend money on Windows 7 upgrades
while at the same time making redundancies to save money

Paul

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
DCLUG - chat
http://www.zleap.net/chat

 next meet - TBA