[LUG] resurrection day

I have a couple of old working motherboards (Duron 800 +256M not sure about
the other cpu but 128M) I have a case with a non functioning power supply.
I hate to chuck the motherboards and thought that maybe other LUGers might
have 'matching eqpt.
Does anyone fancy a resurrection day where we try and put odd bits of hardware
together to make working machines?

These boards would make usable PC's, fantastic thin++ clients for Linux but
only bulimic clients for windows....

Tom te tom te tom